martes, 2 de junio de 2015

A photograph you like...



This picture is very important for me. It was taken in the summer of 2014.
I am here in the salar of San Pedro de Atacama with my friends.
The photograph was taken by tour guide.
This holiday was amazing. 
I love this picture because it reminds me that time.
The funny thing was that it was not planned. In fact, two of the girls were friends with my best friend. There we became friends.
Those days we enjoyed it the most. Everyday we went to different places for example: Géiseres of Tatio, Valley of the moon,Valley of Dead, Miscanti Lagoon, Hot springs, different villages, and so on.
I loved everything, the places, the scenery, the people, the food, all.
We take a thousand pictures, also we bought many things.

I hope a return one day. 
Without question, I recommnend this wonderful travel place.

Greetings to all!




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata!
    Your photo is fantastic!, it show us the good time that you have in the vacations. You visit so many places!
    I hope that you can repeat travels like this and taking a lot of photos.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woooah! i like me atacama, is beautiful! is great!

    ResponderEliminar