viernes, 22 de mayo de 2015

4: My favorite music


The music is very important in the lives of all people and Is not exception in my case.
Since I was a child I was very independent in liking because I don´t have brothers and I have been very lonely.
The first favorite groups were Blink 182 and Korn being that my classmates were listening.
Later, in the adolescence I found the music that is my really favorite: the punk.
Until now, I love La Polla Records, Flema, 2 minutos, EUKZ, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys and The Clash.
In those years I started going to concerts. I have seen my groups many times. I don´t lose.
The concerts are my great hobbie.
The last was "Punk rock festival" in April, 19. That was genial.
Tomorrow, I will go to "Punk rock attack", come many goods bands.
Also, I have seen other style of music as for example: Morrissey, Soda Stereo, Ennio Morricone, Fantômas, Primus, Thurston More, among others.

Before long, I have planned go to 2 minutos in June, Boom Boom Kid in June too and Pearl Jam in November.

3 comentarios:

  1. the truth, I do not know the type of music you listen to but it sounds interesting, maybe it is a good find :D
    I hope you've had a great time in "Punk rock attack" !!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish to go Pearl Jam's concert too! :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi cata
    I also think that culturizarme your music with very few groups that I know
    greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar