martes, 23 de junio de 2015

My favourite movie

Good afternoon.
This time I will talk about my favorite movies.
The truth is very difficult to choose only one because I see many movies. I love the cinema.
I might have a favorite for each gender. But now I want to tell about “Ladri di biciclette”, it is an Italian film of 1948.
I like it because is very sad and realistic. It has good photograph. I like movies in black and white.
The first time I saw him was at age 17 and I cried.


I like the alternative cinema, namely, I don´t like popular movies. I hate the American cinema.
Anyway, I enjoy classic movies.
I prefer the Italian, French, Danish and Argentine films.
My favorite directors are Lars Von Trier and Gaspar Noé.
The last film I saw was “Au revoir les enfants”, French film of 1987.



Most of the time I read on film and talk to friends about it. The films are very important in my interests.


Regards!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi cata!
    I haven´t see this films, but sounds like a very great films to watch.
    The movies in black and white are amazing!, the actors tramsmitted the emotions in a very unique and special way.
    Regards~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, please remember that there are excellent films, I hope you are well greetings

    ResponderEliminar