jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My favourite piece of technology

Hello.
This week I will talk about my technological object I like.
Actually I'm not fond of technology because I think people are idiots distracting.

I loved my camera before but now have no use.
When I studied arts, the camera was a must for me.
Whenever you walk with him.
I have 3 cameras. My favorite is the analog because I think the process is very Interensting. By contrast, the digital camera is too brief.
I retake photos.

I realized that I prefer my notebook is more useful.
I can read and watch movies, listen to music too.
My computer is old. I have since 2011.
Good thing is very light, then it is easy to transport.
Although we have a love-hate relationship I can say that I love.

If you do not have the notebook I get bored a lot.
I hope it lasts a long time since you do not want to spend money on another.


2 comentarios: