jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

Post I: My Auto Biography:

Hi, I am Catalina.
I am 24 years old. I am a student of Public Administration in University of Chile.
In the past, I studied Bachelor in Arts, also in University of Chile.
I live in Santiago with my mother and dogs. My mother is teacher, her name is Mireya.
My dogs are Frutilla and Liliana.
I am vegetarian because I love the animals.

I like the photography, philosophy and arts.
I love go to the concerts.
I listen punk, brit pop, indie rock and alternative music.

Goodbye, blue sky!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Catalina how are you? I hope that fine! I really like your blog. Your two note are very interesting (for me) I don't meet you ( I believe)
    but I hope talk with you a day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! That interesting your previus career!
    I'm vegetarian too, greatings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! That interesting your previus career!
    I'm vegetarian too, greatings!

    ResponderEliminar